The best introduction to skydiving!
For your first time a tandem jump is the best way to experience skydiving and learn the basics of jumping out of an airplane. You will be connected to an instructor who jumps with you and guides you through the exit, free fall and flying your parachute to a safe landing on the ground.
A Tandem Jump Includes:
- 20-minute instructional class learning basic freefall and canopy skills
- One jump harnessed with a professional Tandem Instructor
- Approximately 45-54 seconds of freefall from 10,500 feet above the ground
- A 4 to 5 minute parachute descent from 5,500 feet and the opportunity to fly the parachute
- $70 deposit when booking. Balance of $179 due upon arrival for jump.
- Walk-ins may have longer wait times based on the schedule.
- Must be purchased within 1 week of your previous Tandem (good for one year)
- Video on USB Drive
You must be 18 years or older to participate in parachuting activities (must show proof of age)
You must weigh 240 lbs. or less to participate in parachuting activities (sorry, no exceptions)
Plan on spending the entire day with us on weekends, half-day on weekdays
The consumption of alcohol prior to parachuting activities is strictly prohibited
Weather conditions are a major factor in skydiving. Unjumpable conditions may include but are not limited to cloud cover, high winds, or precipitation. In the event of weather, you may re-schedule your reservation for up to one year without forfeiting your deposit. In the case of weather, you may call us the day of your reservation to re-schedule for a future date.