The best introduction to skydiving!
A Tandem Jump Includes:
- 20-minute instructional class learning basic freefall and canopy skills
- One jump harnessed with a professional Tandem Instructor
- Approximately 45-54 seconds of freefall from 10,500 feet above the ground
- A 4 to 5 minute parachute descent from 5,500 feet and the opportunity to fly the parachute
- $40 discount off walk-in rate when you book online or by phone
- Walk-ins may have longer wait times based on the schedule.
- Must be purchased within 1 week of your previous Tandem (good for one year)
- Video on USB Drive
Weather conditions are a major factor in skydiving. Unjumpable conditions may include but are not limited to cloud cover, high winds, or precipitation. In the event of weather, you may re-schedule your reservation for up to one year without forfeiting your deposit. In the case of weather, you may call us the day of your reservation to re-schedule for a future date.